New Optometrist Patients North Bergen
Your first visit to Sunrise Optical establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our office’s mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in optometry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Directions to our office
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, Dr. Iosebashvili will review your medical history and evaluate your Optical health. He will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment and will answer any questions you might have.